Research and Development
Our Research and Development has led to significant technological breakthroughs for Intercity Transportation Systems. The fundamentals of engineering which were developed cover a very wide area relating to the design of vehicles, tracks, stations and networks.
- Comfort of Passengers in the Vehicle
- Safety of Passengers in the Cabin Atmosphere
- Levitation, Guidance and Propulsion Systems
- Structural Design of Vehicles
- Principles and Parameters of Track Design
- Vacuum, Pressurization and Emergency Systems
Subjects relating to high speed transportation in general were also examined.
- Global Transportation Demand until the Year 2300
- Sustainability of Systems for high speed transportation
- Transportation Capacity in Relation to Demand
- Environmental Compatibility
- Economic Feasibility